All Payments for products & services made towards Meraki Wellbeing Centre are NON-REFUNDABLE, unless due to the following reasons:
- There is a price adjustment
- A course is cancelled or delayed upon which 100% refund is applicable
- Death or major health reasons stated by the client due to hospitalization where proof is
required such as health reports and doctors’ notes
- 50% deposit amount is required to confirm a space for any course priced above AED 800/-.
- In the event of a no show, deposits and advance payments are non-refundable and non-
transferable. However, if within 24-hour notice before a training is given, credit notes are
issued, and payments are transferable towards other services, with no cancellation fee
applicable. Less than 24 hours’ notice will result in an AED 100/- cancellation fee.