About the course
Begin the journey towards a flourishing career as a healer, learn about Reiki, a universal energy that has been used to heal emotional, physical and energetic imbalances successfully all over the world.
Reiki Healing is one of our most effective programs with all levels conducted on a regular basis at Meraki wellbeing centre.
- If you feel you are drawn to energy work but just not sure how to begin or refine your existing practice.
- And you are looking for a Reiki healing course with vibrant community, real integrity & internationally recognized certification.
Become a Certified Reiki Practitioner, Master and Teacher
- Discover and learn how to help yourself & others with Reiki energy.
- Improve and enhance your relationships with family, friends and community around the world
- Increase your confidence as a Reiki Master, learn the tools you need to perform effective Reiki sessions and teach and attune other students.
- Create the potential to earn income doing something you absolutely love
You will receive a comprehensive manual as well as additional worksheets. Connect with other like-minded individuals in an active Meraki online group which you can access even after you have completed the course.
This course can be used as a way to enhance personal growth and/or work on any imbalances within yourself or those around you. Individuals wanting to add Reiki to their current practice or wanting to begin their own Reiki practice will benefit highly from this course. Also, individuals wanting to teach Reiki to others will have the material they need to do so once they have completed this course.
- Use reiki to heal mental and emotional pains, it enhances learning, improves memory and bring mental clarity
- Reiki helps in reducing stress and creating more calmness and relaxation. It creates and enhances natural healing abilities and improves immune system
- Aids in better sleep, clear fears, anger and frustrations
- Creates clarity, calmness and certainty which improves relationships.
- Create inner peace and harmony
- Helps to bring calmness to soul and enhances spiritual growth
- A great help for cancer patients in recovering from side effects and symptoms of radiation or chemotherapy
- Helps with chronic pains, aches, migraine, arthritis, sciatica, asthma and many more physical discomforts
About Level 1 REIKI Basic Self-Healing
Level 1 is a practitioner’s initiation into reiki and is open to anyone. The focus during Level 1 is on opening the energy channels on a physical level, allowing the practitioner to connect to the universal life force energy, which flows from the cosmos through the crown of the head and down to the heart and hands. This level emphasizes self-reiki as the goal of the Level 1 designation, encouraging students to focus on practicing reiki on themselves, thereby working through their own obstacles. Typically, the Level 1 course also includes an overview of the history of reiki.
Duration 2 days (4hrs each day) / 8hrs 1 day
- History and Origin of Reiki
- Mechanics of the Energy Healing
- The Benefits of Reiki
- Ingredients of a Healer
- Theory of 7 major chakras
- 26 points on body
- Affirmations with reiki
- Self Reiki
- Chakra Diagnosis (crystal pendulum)
- Introduction to Aura and Chakras
- Grounding and Centring
- Alignment to Creation Energies
- Ready Reference to Treatment
- Source of Energy and Connection
- Initiation and Attunement to Reiki Lv1
After the first attunement, many experience physical symptoms of energy in their palms—including tingling, coolness, or heat. Anxiousness, exhaustion, and sadness are not uncommon after the Level 1 attunement.
Due to the intensity of the attunement process, it is recommend that at least 21 days pass between receiving the Level 1 and Level 2 attunements (Level 1 is required to receive Level 2).